Heating makes up the bulk of energy costs for the majority of churches and religious buildings. Problems with inadequate heating and insulation, together with high ceilings and rising energy costs makes this a key issue for most Church, Mosque and Synagogue communities.
Airius award winning destratification technology significantly reduces these heating costs, whilst increasing comfort levels for congregations by gently recirculating the heat which rises to the ceiling back down to the floor, keeping the heat where you need it and reducing heaing system running costs by 30% on average.
Features and Benefits:
- Vastly improved comfort levels all year round
- 30%+ reduction in heating costs
- 25%+ reduction in cooling costs
- 25%+ reduction in carbon emissions
- Rapid ROI - Usually 12 - 24 months
- Ultra-quiet avoiding noise disturbance
- No uncomfortable draughts
- Reduced building heat up time
- Can be custom painted to match environment
- Condensation reduced or eliminated
- Significantly reduced HVAC maintenance costs
- Works alongside ALL types of HVAC systems
- Minimal running costs (from £6/pa)
- Eligible for carbon reducing grants/loans
The warmest place in most buildings of worship is at the ceiling, where heat rises and accumulates, leaving key areas such as the pews insufficiently heated. In most cases this heat then escapes through the roof because of poor insulation and leaky, antiquated roof structures. This has the effect of not only leaving the congregation, especially the elderly, feeling cold despite the heating being on (often at full capacity), but this also costs much more than is necessary to effectively heat the building.
Airius destratification fans are designed to continuously recycle and recirculate this rising heat back down to the floor through a narrow column of air, which avoids causing any uncomfortable draughts. It then spreads out in 360° throughout the space, blanketing along the floor and underneath any obstructions, before rising up again to be recirculated.
This reduces heating and cooling costs and CO₂ emissions by up to 30%, in some cases significantly more, making it the ideal solution to improve the comfort levels in your place or worship, whilst significantly reducing your energy costs and CO2 emissions.