In supermarket and convenience stores large temperature differences are commonly found between cold chiller/freezer aisles and hot bakery/deli sections, whereas in retail outlets heat rises away to the ceiling making ground floor conditions too cold and upper floor temperatures too hot. Running costs for heating and cooling systems are a huge expense; particularly wasteful when HVAC systems are unable to reach set conditions and cannot maintain a consistent environment.
The Airius destratification system offers the perfect solution to this problem. By continuously and silently mixing internal air to balance temperatures you can maintain a consistent level of comfort throughout the store, whilst reducing the workload on your HVAC system, saving up to 50% on heating and cooling costs.
The benefits of destratification are well recognised within the retail sector and Airius have helped thousands of retail stores reduce their energy costs and opimise comfort for occupants, from retail giants such as Morrisons and Marks & Spencer, to local convenience stores such as The Co-Op and Nisa.
Destratification is also endorsed by the Carbon Trust, who recommend destratification as one of their top cost and carbon saving measures
Features and Benefits:
- Vastly improved comfort levels all year round
- Increases customer browse time and spend
- 20-50% savings on heating and cooling costs
- 20-50% reduction in carbon emissions
- Rapid ROI – Usually 12 – 24 months
- Minimal running costs (from £6/pa)
- Recycles heat from equipment, solar gain, lighting etc.
- Optimises ALL types of HVAC systems
- Significantly reduced HVAC maintenance costs
- Condensation reduced or eliminated
- Eliminates cabinet glass fogging
- Dries spills quickly
- Increases lighting lifespan
- Recirculates heat risen to ceiling to where you need it